Master of Business Administration in Global Executive Management (MBA)
Universität: Central European University Private University
Master of Business Administration in Global Executive Management, or CEU Executive MBA distinguishes itself as the EMBA for the Open World – a rigorous, research-based mid-career managerial degree program that confidently integrates progressive Open-Society values into its curriculum, in view of their pivotal importance as success factors for entrepreneurs, managers and leaders in the post-industrial economy.
CEU Executive MBA is the program tailor-made for accomplished working managers willing to elevate their professional profile from operational expertise to strategic leadership. The program’s innovative structure allows participants to earn a US-accredited MBA degree in just ten convenient 4-to-9-day residencies, scheduled over 28 months.
The Program advances CEU’s intellectual and institutional objectives by:
- Providing a new, promising avenue of promoting Open Society values in the business community, countering setbacks that these values have suffered in the political realm;
- Establishing a unique meeting platform of mid-career professionals from Europe and beyond;
- Leveraging professional expertise and a network of Executive MBA participants to enhance the career prospects of all CEU students;
- Supporting high-quality management research by providing CEU faculty with access to organizations, empirical data, and managerial practice.
On successful completion of the CEU Executive MBA program, participants will be able to:
- Develop a broad, strategic view of business competitiveness in view of evolving economic, social, political, environmental and technological trends.
- Articulate and execute strategic courses of action that respond to complex business and broader societal demands.
- Lead, develop and manage people, teams and units beyond functional/unit level specialization and know-how to mobilize the strategic, tactical and operational resources of their organization to create sustainable value for multiple stakeholders.
- Leverage state-of-the-art techniques for making decisions in complex business contexts (including a detailed understanding of sources and uses of data and management tools in decision making at all levels of activity).
- Develop critical self-understanding, leadership and interpersonal improvement in an international multicultural context and to act with integrity.