Applicants must hold the equivalent of an academic Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized higher education institution, corresponding to at least 180 ECTS, in a field relevant to the program, preferably in the humanities and social sciences. For candidates holding a BA degree in a different field, relevant working experience will be taken into consideration.
Applicants are required to submit:
- electronic versions of all higher education academic records
- curriculum vitae or resume
- motivation letter (max. 1000 words), highlighting the candidate’s reasons for applying to the program, relevant academic or work experience, and future career plans (under „document uploads“ in the online application form). Applicants should indicate their research interest and preliminary preference regarding thematic foci and mobility track (under „research proposal“ in the online application form).
- proof of English proficiency
- certificate of residence
- two letters of recommendation